* Concessions: OAPs, Burton Agnes Hall members and students.
Includes children aged 12-15 (children under 12 are free with an adult).
Families need only buy one concessionary ticket to cover all their children aged 12-15.
** Camping Vouchers: one voucher per tent, caravan or campervan. Each camper must have a WEEKEND festival ticket.
You can also buy tickets by phoning our estate office weekdays 9am to 5pm on 01262 490 324 or by visiting Burton Agnes Hall and its courtyard shops.
Conditions of ticket sale:
- Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- Without a ticket, entry into the festival will not be permitted.
- If you think your age will be questioned, please bring personal identification.
- No open fires, naked flames or disposable BBQs on campsite or in festival site.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the festival.
- Vehicles parked at owner's risk.
- Tickets will be sent via post unless otherwise stated prior to the event.
- Return queries please call the Estate Office on 01262 490324.
- In the event of the festival being cancelled, all ticket holders will be notified and informed of appropriate action.